MAS Home Care is seeking caring and reliable Supportive Home Care Aides to provide assistance in a Home Care setting. The Supportive Home Care Aide will perform personal care and supportive services to clients under the supervision of the Director of Nurses.
• Must have completed a 75-hour Home Health Aide training program and hold certificate
• Additional 12 hours of training related to the responsibilities of a SHCA
• One year of recent applicable experience
• Clean driving and criminal background
• Reliable transportation
All Home Health Aides are responsible for providing direct patient care and patient care related activities as assigned to meet identified patient outcomes and to achieve the goals of the client.
Make a difference in someone’s life – apply today! Many positions available! EOE
• Personal care
• Meal preparation
• Errands and transportation
• Menu planning and preparation
• Laundry and housekeeping
• Socialization and emotional support
• Mental Health and/or Alzheimer’s supportive care
• Weekly competitive pay
• Instant pay
• Flexible hours
• Bonus programs
• MAS Rewards Me – Employee loyalty program
• Ongoing training
• Staffing Coordinators who work hard to provide the best schedule for you!