Pediatric Home Care
Let us meet the medical, emotional, and physical needs of your child. Discover our full range of pediatric home care services.
We provide a full range of skilled pediatric home care services to children ranging from newborn to twenty-one years of age. This specialized, in-home care covers medical, emotional, and physical needs including neonatal nursing, genetic disorders, cerebral palsy, congenital disorders, and more.
Our dedicated professionals in Maine strive to ensure that all children and families have access to and receive the highest quality of medical care available. We desire to help all of our clients reach their full potential and enjoy a successful life into adulthood. To do this, we openly communicate our home care for children plans and recommendations to family members, other nurses, agencies, and your extended network of medical advisors. This ensures a teamwork approach to cover all of the bases, helping your child or young adult live as normal of a life as possible while easing the stress on your family.
- Continuous patient care after being discharged from the hospital.
- An in-home assessment of your home environment for safety precautions, and to ensure adequate space for necessary equipment and supplies.
- Case evaluation and monitoring of your child’s medical status.
- Coordination with your child’s doctor to develop a care plan.
- Care plan recommendations and consistent client education, so you better understand your child’s medical needs.
- Issue resolution.
- Ongoing physical and emotional support and guidance to your whole family throughout the duration of pediatric home care.
Specialized Pediatric Nursing
From Hospital to Home
Pediatric Nursing Specialties:
- Neonatal nursing
- Genetic disorders
- Respiratory disorders
- Immunological disorders
- Congenital disorders
- Orthopedic disorders
- Cerebral Palsy
- Seizure disorders
Along with these nursing specialties, we also provide specialized care for a wide range of medical situations. Some of our care includes taking care of special feeding needs, nebulizer treatments, tracheotomy care, pulse oximetry, and more. No matter what assistance your child requires, our youth home care specialists are ready and willing to be your helping hand.
We are skilled in using the latest technology and medical care to ensure that the ever-changing needs of each and every child are met.
We are also proud to offer behavioral and mental health children services in Maine through MAS Community Health.