Return to Job Details Page
MAS Home Care is seeking caring and reliable Home Health Aides to provide assistance in a Home Care setting. The Home Health Aide will perform personal care and supportive services to clients under the supervision of the Director of Nurses.
• Must have completed a Home Health Aide training program and hold certificate
• One year of recent applicable experience
• Clean driving and criminal background
• Reliable transportation
All Home Health Aides are responsible for providing direct patient care and patient care related activities as assigned to meet identified patient outcomes and to achieve the goals of the client.
Make a difference in someone’s life – apply today! Many positions available! EOE
Description / Benefits
• Weekly competitive pay
• Instant pay
• Flexible hours
• Bonus programs
• MAS Rewards Me – Employee loyalty program
• Staffing Coordinators who work hard to provide the best schedule for you!