We’ll meet all your needs. Discover MAS Home Care’s unmatched level of service and personalized approach to your healthcare.
Our goal is to explain our services clearly and simply. Allowing someone into your home to provide care for you or your loved one is never a simple choice. We give you all the necessary information required to make a comfortable and confident decision in working with our compassionate home care team.
The MAS Home Care team has developed an approach designed to make it easier. To deliver an unmatched level of service, we start by providing a free in-home assessment in order to understand you and your family on a personal level.
During the assessment, we discuss your key needs and preferences, so that we can create a customized care plan centered around the individual in need. These initial, in-home visits allow our case managers to personally match each client to a suitable caregiver for reliable home care that you can trust.
Our Assessment Process
- In order to determine the required services, we start by assessing strengths and weaknesses of each patient, their likes and dislikes, and their long- and short-term needs.
- We share our practices and the steps that we’ll take to provide care as soon as you need it.
- We’ll work with you to choose the days and time of service that best fit your schedule.
- We'll introduce you to all of our caregivers in advance, allowing you to get to know them before they come into your home.
- Then, once a care plan is implemented, our team will carry out routine, in-home evaluations to ensure you’re receiving the best care possible!
At MAS Home Care of Massachusetts, Maine, Rhode Island and New Hampshire, our amazing staff of empathetic caregivers is our greatest asset. Our caregivers are passionate about caring for others when they need it most.
Reflecting the high expectations of our clients, our dedicated staffing coordinators implement strict hiring procedures and rigorous screenings to ensure only the best professionals are hired. All caregivers are interviewed in-person and screened for their strengths, areas of expertise, work experience, and overall career goals.
Once hired, MAS Home Care employees receive a thorough orientation and participate in ongoing training of policies, procedures, and best practices. We are experts at matching you and your family with your ideal caregiver, based on the skills and personality traits required and identified in your assessment. This provides the foundation for a long-term client and caregiver relationship.
Our caregivers must meet the following requirements before being hired:
- Six months to one year of experience (depending on the position)
- Excellent professional references
- Criminal background check
- Clear driving record and reliable transportation
- Competency testing
- Certification and/or license verification
- Clinical orientation
At MAS Home Care, we employ a team approach. If for any reason your assigned caregiver is unable to make their appointment, another one of our reliable home care professionals will fill in during their absence. Our goal is never to have you or your loved one's needs go without care and services.