Return to Job Details Page
MAS Home Care of Maine is looking for experienced and compassionate registered nurses to provide home care in Scarborough, Maine. Caring for pediatric clients in their own home.
When: Friday’s, 10-12 hours
- Minimum one-year nursing experience within the last three years OR home-care experience.
- Active State of Maine Nursing License
- Ability to multitask in fast pace environment
- Must be self-motivated
- Reliable transportation
- Clean driving and criminal background
Primary duties of the Pediatric Home Care Nurse (RN) include patient care, case evaluation, care plan update recommendations, client education, issue resolution, and perform all other duties assigned by supervisor.
Description / Benefits
- $28 an hour Weekday $30 an hour evenings/weekend
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Hours
- Accrued time off
- MAS Rewards Me
- Instant Pay available for hours worked
- 401(k) Program
- Supplemental insurance offerings
If this sounds like you and you would like the opportunity to join our Pediatric Home Care Team, apply today and join this rapidly growing team of Health Care professionals