MAS Home Care of Maine is looking for experienced and compassionate Pediatric Registered Nurses (RN) to provide home care throughout Maine. The Pediatric RN would be caring for pediatric clients in their own home.
• Must have 1 year of experience in home health care or at least 1 year of professional nursing experience within the past 3 years.
• Active State of Maine Nursing License
• Ability to multi task in fast pace environment
• Must be self motivated
• Reliable transportation
• Clean driving record and criminal background
Primary duties of the Pediatric Home Care Nurse (RN) include patient care, case evaluation, care plan update recommendations, client education, issue resolution, and perform all other duties assigned by supervisor.
If this sounds like you and you would like the opportunity to join our Pediatric Home Care Team, apply today and join this rapidly growing team of Health Care professionals
• $28-$30 an hour
• Competitive weekly pay
• Health and Dental Insurance
• Flexible Hours
• Accrued time off
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• $500 Gas Card after 6 weeks of Full Time Employment
• MAS Rewards Me – employee loyalty program