Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Do you have extensive background in personal care or are looking to expand your skill-set? We are looking for exceptional individuals like yourself to join our team at MAS Homecare.
• Must be trustworthy, dependable, honest, and caring
• Access to reliable transportation with a valid driver’s license
• Prior experience (+1 year) is preferred but not required
• Must be able to pass a background check
• Must have current physical and TB test to start
• Must commit to working a minimum of 10 hours per week
At MAS Homecare we place the utmost importance on ensuring our caregivers receive the latest training and are fully credentialed. Please join us in our vision to be the leading home care company in the industry. Start working with the best!!!
Why Caregivers love working for us:
• Competitive weekly pay
• Instant Pay- Get paid after every shift!
• Paid training
• Flexible schedules
• Work near home
• Direct deposit
• Mileage reimbursement
• Continuing education
• MAS will pay for background checks to get started
• Caregiver Appreciation Days
Our team works hard to lower your commute times and place you on cases near your home!Apply Now