MAS Home Care is seeking a dependable, reliable, and compassionate Personal Care Homemaker to join our team! A PCHM will perform personal care and supportive services to clients under the supervision of the Director of Nurses
• Successfully completes the 60-hour Massachusetts Council for Personal Care Homemaker Service Training Program
• Must attend a minimum of six hours of in-service education
• Clean driving and criminal background
• Reliable transportation
The Personal Care Homemaker will be responsible for bathing, personal care, dressing and undressing, assisting client in and out of rooms, bed changing, care of patient environment, and basic domestic chores.
• Weekly competitive pay
• Instant pay
• Flexible hours
• Bonus programs
• MAS Rewards Me – Employee loyalty program
• Staffing Coordinators who work hard to provide the best schedule for you!