MAS Home Care of Maine is looking for dependable, reliable and compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to join our Pediatric Home Care team. This rapidly growing division is currently seeking Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to work one on one with a child in their home.
• Active on the Maine State CNA Registry
• 1 year of prior experience
• Clean Criminal Background
• A current Driver’s License and a clear Driving Record
• GED or High School Diploma
• CPR certification preferred but will provide
• Ability to work some weekends
The Pediatric Home Care CNA must have the ability to communicate effectively with the Home Care team which includes the client, client family, co-workers, and the Director of Nursing. They must have the ability to follow directives and work independently within the home as well as be a team player.
If this sounds like you and you would like the opportunity to join our Pediatric Home Care Team, apply today and join this rapidly growing team of Health Care professionals!
The Pediatric Home Care CNA will provide direct client care and client directed activities as assigned by the Director of Nursing to meet the identified client outcomes and achieve client goals.
• Competitive weekly pay
• Paid Time Off
• Flexible schedule
• In-house trainings
• MAS Rewards Me – employee loyalty program