MAS Home Care is seeking caring and reliable Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA’s) to provide assistance in a Home Care setting.
• Must have active CNA license in the State of Rhode Island
• One year of recent applicable experience
• Clean driving and criminal background
• Reliable transportation
All CNA’s are responsible for providing direct patient care and patient care related activities as assigned to meet identified patient outcomes and to achieve the goals of the client.
Make a difference in someone’s life – apply today! Many positions available! EOE
The Home Care CNA will provide direct client care and client directed activities as assigned by the Director of Nursing to meet the identified client outcomes and achieve client goals.
• Competitive weekly pay
• Instant pay
• Flexible hours
• Bonus programs
• MAS Rewards Me – Employee loyalty program
• Staffing Coordinators who work hard to provide the best schedule for you!